Our Cloth Pads are manufactured in India by women for women! Rural women are employed to take them out of poverty and learn a trade and earn a wage. Every pad you buy helps fight Period Poverty and educate girls!
Our pads are great quality and super absorbent, they are a much better choice for you and for the environment. All pads are made with microfibers, super soft bamboo charcoal and a waterproof layer of PUL.
We have two different shapes and sizes. This means you can choose which size and shape suites you best and depending on what type of flow you have how many pads should have.
- Regular Pads: Oval shaped, Small = 15cm x 22cm and Large = 18cm x 25cm
- Super Pads: Tear drop shaped, Large = 18cm x 25cm and Extra Large 18cm x 30cm
Easy to wear - just snap the wings into place around your panties, dual buttons for a better fit.
Easy to wash - rinse and then soak if needed in a little salt water. Then machine wash at 30°.
Easy to store - all purchases come with a wet bag, you can pop used pads in whilst you're out.
All pads are presented in the following:
Sample pack of 3 = 2 Small and 1 x Large pad. If you want to try before you buy, top up a pack of pads you already have or need some extra protection when your first using cups or a disc then the sample pack is ideal!
Mixed pack of 6 which includes 4 smaller day time wear pads and 2 larger night time wear pads. A selection of designs that are in stock. Ideal if you have short and light cycle.
Mixed Pack of 12 which includes 7 smaller day time wear pads and 5 larger night time wear pads. A selection of designs that are in stock. This pack will cover you for your entire cycle if you experience longer and more heavy periods or ensure you have lots spare and not washing everyday!
All Large includes 6 or 12 large pads. Choice of a specific design or a selection of designs in stock.
All Small includes 6 or 12 small pads. Choice of a specific design or a selection of designs in stock.
NB: Ultimate pads are large and extra large (not small and large).
If you have any design request for a wet bag or pad designs when purchasing please let us know either by popping a comment in at the shopping cart or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to meet your request!
Full care instructions:
- Wash your pads before first use
- Change every 4-6 hours even on light flow days
- Soak in cold water with a little salt if needed prior to washing
- Place pads in wet bag or cotton bag and wash on a warm short cycle
- Hang in sunlight or tumble dry on a very low heat
- Fold the pads or keep on a flat surface while drying
- Do not soak or wash the pads in hot water as it will set stains
- Do not use fabric conditioner or harsh chemicals such as bleach
- Do not brush the pads
- Do not iron
- Do not store a wet or damp pad in a cupboard